Geographically dispersed Field Technicians need support from Product Quality Engineers (PQEs) to stay current with the latest maintenance and repair procedures.
Technicians improve efficiency and accuracy by using the voice-activated HMT with remote mentor solutions to: connect hands free with PQEs, capture images and videos, playback training videos, refer to manuals, and more.
Unplanned production stoppages increase maintenance costs dramatically. To mitigate unexpected failures and resume production, on-site technicians need assistance immediately. However, experts may be located at another plant in another city.
Through a two-way video call on the HMT, experts can telestrate remotely to pin-point the exact issue – even in high-noise environments.
Car repairs are at times complex, requiring additional support from experts. Technicians must engage customers throughout the process in order to maintain a high standard of service.
Through remote collaboration, service technicians can receive specialized knowledge from an expert and bring the customer into the process with shared digital video or live video conferencing.
• Safety, security and stability
• Error reduction
• Competitive advantage
• Workaround to travel restrictions
• Use both hands
• Maintain situational awareness
• IP66 rated /Drop proof /Dust Proof
• Explosion Proof (intrinsically safe model only)
• 8-10 hour battery life (hot swappable for HMT-1 only)
• Install virtually any Android application
• Large ecosystem of remote mentor applications
Replace the Overhead Strap for a more secure fit. This Micro Brim Bump Cap is a comfortable, breathable cap with a removable impact-resistant liner.
• Safeguard to accidental bumping or scraping of the head
• Fully adjustable to allow perfect fit
• Twelve ventilation ports
• Available in a range of colors
The mounted LTE Modem for the HMT-1 creates a 4G cellular link.
• 4G connection to information, enabling off-network productivity and collaboration.
• Front cover slides off to reveal Micro-SIM card slot.
• Global frequency band covers more than 100 countries and regions.
• Indicator light shows network connection status.
• Plastic Side Mount connects modem to HMT-1 via micro-USB cable
The borescope for the HMT-1 is used for quality control of engine areas that human eyes can not observe directly.
Technicians regularly need to connect directly with experts to speed up complex servicing work and minimize downtime for customers. With the HMT, an expert is able to support the field technician through the diagnosis and repair by augmenting images, providing wiring diagrams, and adding repair suggestions into their view.
Analogue inspection and intake of new vehicles into a company’s fleet is time consuming and prone to error. With the voice-controlled HMT, inspectors are able to fully concentrate on the quality of their inspection of delivered vehicles.
Noise capture disables the noise cancellation of your primary microphones and allows your device to record ambient sounds. This feature is especially helpful when diagnosing or inspecting machinery based off of sound.