33% Reduction in Classroom-to-Field Readiness
15-20% Average Improvement vs. Rugged Tablets
Continuous feedback that Incident Counts are Improving
Enhanced Compliance drives High Availability & CSAT
Just as powerful, but 100% hands-free.
More safety, more rugged, more cpu, more camera.
Display Appears as a 7″ Tablet
Hands-free User Experience
• Vehicle/bucket truck safety inspection
• Installations that deviate from the plan
• Sub contractor progress status checks
• Quality assurance inspections
• Damaged equipment inspection
• Site inspection & walkthrough
• Emergency technical support
• Troubleshooting product failures
• Adhering to company safety standards
• Multi-party video issue resolution
• Instruct, mentor & develop new engineers
• Root cause digital evidence collection
• Digital maintenance record creation
• Non-standard modifications
• Fiber repair step-by step guidance
• Digitally document manager reviews
• Equipment cleaning documentation
• Primary & backup generator testing
• Digitally document maintenance
Your first-time fixes on heavy equipment can be reduced by up to 75% through collaboration.
Let a single remote expert assist multiple machines and facilities at once, without costly travel.
Access to information in context without distraction workers maintain situational awareness.
Approved for ATEX & IECEx Zone 1 and CSA C1-D1.
Voice based operating system with local speech recognition in loud environments.
Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms – performs at 100dB.
Integrated speakers and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
Appears size of 7” tablet, viewable in bright sunlight.
Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 625, Android 8.1 & Secure.
IP66 – Protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
IP66 – Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
Resistant to 2-meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C, MIL-STD-810G.
Intrinsically safe and fixed 3400mAh.
Moving parts stand up to heavy use.
No extra software or connectivity required.
The HMT comes standard with My Camera, a hands-free application for taking photographs and videos.
If you select an audio or video file from My Media on the HMT, it is played using the media player.
View documents, photos and video files locally stored or stored on an installed MicroSD card using the My Files app.
Easy to install applications from our software partners.
• Provide expert knowledge remotely.
• Diagnostics, predictive data & historic trends.
• Increased productivity & error reduction.
• Increase productivity of incoming + outgoing goods.
• Expert knowledge and training content